Oct 24-25, 2020
- 4500 Point armies
- Scenarios out of the rulebook.
- Open Gaming on Friday starting at 3pm and all night on Saturday
- Large refrigerator on-site, so bring your beverage of preference
- Masks required
- Temperature checks
- Lunch will be brought in on Saturday and Sunday
Comments from last year
The venue was perfect – probably the best I’ve ever been to. It had space, appropriate temperature, good sound control, no other nerds playing D&D and being too f’in loud, no stupid MtG tournament on Friday night, open as late as people want to play. I loved having the fridge there. It’s better to bring your own beer than to buy beer all weekend. The free drinks and pizza were a super nice touch.
- 167 West Shirley Avenue, Warrenton, Va. 20186